What is Dream City?
Dream City is a planned, secure residential and commercial community in the Northern Coast of the Dominican Republic.
It is scheduled to start construction in the 3rd quarter of 2019.
Phase One of Dream City will start with the construction of a Cultural Center which will include:
• Chocolate exhibition with 8meter high Chocolate Fountain
• Rum exhibition featuring how the world famous rum is distilled – samples will be available
• Tobacco exhibition where visitors can roll their own cigars and learn about World famous Dominican Cigars
• Jewish Museum featuring the story of how the Dominican Republic welcomed and helped Jews during WW2
• Precious Stones exhibition showing Larimar and Amber and their origin in the country
• Coffee Exhibition defining the areas of the country where world famous Dominican coffee is produced
• Dominican Sports exhibition featuring athletes from the Dominican Republic
• Larger-Than-Life sculptures within and outside the Center
• 5-Star restaurant and Bar suitable for dining or to relax and have a refreshment
• Full exercise gym, Spa and Laser Tag on the second floor
• Gift Shop
• Dream City Offices
Phase One Project Timeline
Dream City / Las Lomas Land as it is Today.
Long Term 10 Year Master Plan
Please click on the numbered photographs around the master plan for a larger view of reference images.
These are for reference only and do not represent what the final amenity will look like.
Where will Dream City be located?
Dream City will be located in the Caribbean on one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world in the Province of Puerto Plata on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic. Just 743 miles Southeast of Miami and is between Cuba to the west and Puerto Rico to the east.
Strategically located only 5 minutes away from Puerto Plata International Airport and an hour and a half drive from the Santiago International Airport.
Due to its perfect climate, beautiful beaches, genuinely warm-hearted residents and inexpensive real estate, healthcare, food and accommodations for tourists,. THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, is the most travelled to and popular destination. it will be one of the most travelled to and popular destination in all the Caribbean.
Why The North Coast of the Dominican Republic?
- LOW COST OF LIVING: Health care and services are 1/3rd the cost compared to major cities in the world.
- FRIENDLY: Dominicans are the friendliest people you’ll ever meet, and they are genuinely happy to have you here.
- SOCIAL LIFE: Meet people from all over the world, make lifelong friends and enjoy experiencing new cultures.
- LIVE LONGER AND HEALTHIER: Live stress-free, breathe clean air, swim in clean water, eat chemical-free food including meat, fish, fruit and vegetables.
- INEXPENSIVE SERVICES: All the comforts and services of home without all the high costs.
- WORLD CLASS BEACHES: Beautiful, sandy beaches with soft white sand and pristine clear, blue water, all year long.
- RETIREMENT FRIENDLY: A completely comfortable environment, senior recreation and socializing and nearby health care.
- LUSH ENVIRONMENT: Vibrant plants, wildlife, virgin jungles, mountains and the very best of the Atlantic Ocean.
- AMAZING CLIMATE: Endless summers, continuous ocean breezes and balmy tropical weather. Life doesn’t get any better than this!
- TITILLATING NIGHTLIFE: Dance to fiery Latin rhythms, savor our great dining, socialize, enjoy a theater or show, try your luck at our casinos and party the night away.
- SPORTS: Swimming, 4 wheeling, golf, tennis, horseback riding, surfing, kite surfing, tubing, scuba diving, snorkeling, boating, deep sea fishing, mountain climbing, white water rafting, cycling and much more.
- ATTRACTIONS: Discover the 27 Waterfalls of Damajagua, zipline at Monkey Jungle, go whale watching, play with the dolphins at Ocean World, experience a jungle safari, ride a cable car, go for a catamaran cruise, banana boating. You’ll never run out of things to do.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY: We plan to offer professional physical and electronic security. Your family’s safety is our first priority.
- ACCESSIBILITY: Flights from Puerto Plata 5 minutes away and Santiago 1½ hours.
- SUPERIOR EDUCATION: Give your children a fully accredited education in an international environment with a worldly perspective.
- MIX BUSINESS AND PLEASURE: With Internet, Smartphone and Skype do your business in our tropical paradise.